2011年4月16日星期六

2 ' Life ♥


Hey , imissyou all ! :)
Do you ? ♥
may chee back ! :D


got abit fever :( 
nvm !  cause i'm strong :P


Today :)
Go Jusco with my babe :) Meiyee h <3
waiting my babe come :)
go toilet first ! weeeeeeee XD




cineme 's toilet ♥




iloveshesomuch ♥ sheisbeautiful :D





meiyee h HERE ! XD youaresobeautiful ! ♥


meet at cinema :D



hmmmm , we see the '' The Last Dragon '' nice !
ganjiong :D and ! inside so cool >< ''


go cinema 's toilet cik cak agn ! <3







LOL ; my hand >< ''




LOL ; the kakak there : dapang ! XD

__________________________________

go find things eat ! yooohooooooo ♥

go take picture <3 :)
sopo meiyee says : maychee ; your hp so funny weh ! hahahhhaha XD





meiyee : so yeng ! XD




smile :D

____________________________________

ask meiyee 

maychee : want go downstain toilet marh ? XD
meiyee : 0kays :)
maychee : amanda tell me that place take picture so nice gek :)
meiyee : carmen tell me XD




bff ♥



hahahah :D meiyee says : so cute weh ! XD




hahahahaha , meiyee says : so pro :P



go oldtown ! 




meiyee : 古老 's feel XD
find shuhmin but she is not inside wor :D
nevermine :) we sit in front the shop :




hahahaahah XD 
like a sopo take pic take pic very funny weh ! XD 
meiyee used eyefish XD so fat :X
i means Me ! :)




meiyee eating the paparich 's bun :)




xixi :D




omg ! so fat weeeeeeee :(




peace ! :D




shy :0




yeah ! ♥
i'm who ? 
answer : meiyee ! :P




meiyee here ! :)




alololololo :P i'm here :)


__________________________________


almost 6 p.m . go find weiting <3 
pulang rumah :)




domo meiyee :)




bye meiyee :)  ♥




write to all babe :) ♥ :


meiyee : lets go shopping nexttime :D call amanda & carmen ♥

follower : thankyou all always my blog :) 

yangxi ; jie : hey jie , dun always like so moody :P cause i'm here ! i will always beside you :) 
if you moody sms me :D
if you boring sms me :)
if you happy sms me =D
if anythings you also can sms me :)
dun worry ! i will reply your msg ! :D
thankyou , jie ♥ iloveyou :D

milkzai ; hubby zaii : isomissyou weh ! :B
now ! every day sms me say : u miss me ! :P 

LOwb ; dear : so bad larh you ! write all the ppl inside your facebook . but dunhave me :(

lai kuen : bff :) you are the pretty in my friend ♥  seriously your more pretty :D
xixixi :) 
we are best friend now :B

pui wen ; lougong zaii : free hug here ! :D i'm always beside you ♥

andrew : cheer up :) thanks the spongebob's cover ♥ 



weilun ; hubby ♥ 

heyheyhey !
you are mine ♥
xixixxi :P sorry weh ! i'm selfish :D
but , ilovehim ♥

dear ; can you dun live me alone ? :( ♥
dear ; can you always be my side ? :) ♥
dear ; iloveyousomuch :) ♥
promise me : 不要离开我 ♥
大声的说 : 你是我的 ! ♥ you are mine !

dear ; believe me ♥ love me :D

sorry ; i always moody to you :(
finally , i noe you work :D
i won't moody agn , if you beside me :)
pls , tell me what you busy , if not i will moody agn :(
dunno why :)  cause iloveyou rite ? :)
yoohooo ~ dear ; i feel happy can know you ♥

last ! you are mine ! no one can take away you from me ! ♥ :)


iloveyou , wwl ♥ :)

没有评论:

发表评论