2011年3月14日星期一

FREE NOW (:

waiting to tuition :)


if i free i will on facebook see my friend 's commet :)
if i free i will on blog to write all my moody 's things (:
if i free i will see my hp got your msg anot :)
if i free i will miss you <3

FACEBOOK TMR WILL CLOSE ?
- if facebok close i will take all the lenqzaii 's hp number :PP
- if facebook close i will send msg to all my friend tell them u are my BBF !! <3

PRAY FOR JAPAN <3
I love JAPAN <3
so i will close my eyes and pray for them :))






A nuclear power plant in Fukumi, Japan exploded at 4:30 AM today.


 If it rains tomorrow or later, don't go outside.

If you are outside, be sure that you have rain protectors.

It's acid rain. Don't let it touch you. 


You may burn your skin, lose your hair or have cancer. 


Please pass, stay safe and remind everyone you know.








bye , babe <3
iloveyou ((:

没有评论:

发表评论