2011年3月30日星期三

Good or Bad ? ♥


最近的惨样 XD
commet & like <3


Be My Follower Please ! :B


OMG ! I cannot get TOP 5 in my class so sad weh :(
Guess how i get ? :P
DangDangDangDang XD

:  NO . 7  :

NOT BAD :( 



Crongratz . babe YENWEI   <3
U get NO . 9 in our class . 9 is my lucky number u noe ? :DD
so u are the lucky . babe :)
not just lucky . your results olso good :D



Crazy LouGong zai !


Why you so crazy :O
like my post 

:


OMG :)



Sampat LouGong . I LOVE YOU MORE MORE ♥
hehes <3


Waiting friday coming !  ♥
Go support My Jie . My baobei . My friend . My babe ALL <3
Weeeeeeeee X )
Tomorrow will wonderful . rite ? :)
but . i cannot go :( 
so sorry . babe WL <3  :(
Dui Bu Qi . Do the best Tmr baobei ! :D


Friday i will go support My friend  ♥
Miss Me weh <3

I'm going to the camp :D


Go have my Dinner :D
Bye 

:




Sunshine . 
can you tell me where my baobei ?  ♥ :D




 ♥




ChatBox :DD








Guest  : who you :) ?
小君 : ofcouse can ! :)
tubelawak : HI :))






:D

没有评论:

发表评论